Thursday, September 1, 2011

Agro Preggo

A couple of days ago, I bit my boyfriend's head off for something. (Is it sad, that I don't even remember what?) He's not the confrontation type, which is NOT GOOD for me. I come from a loud family that operates under the rule, "If you love somebody, you talk/yell it out" Seriously...there are a lot of us and we are ALL loud! ha ha.

My boyfriend prefers to just ignore me completely, which does NOT work for me, clearly. I can be a bit high maintenance at times: don't hate! Ignoring me doesn't work in a normal setting and is just Goddamn mean now, since I spend all day at home with no-one to talk to. Ignoring me is like ASKING me to blow shit out of proportion...it's the boyfriend equivalent of putting a target on your back. Today is the second day of silence and now I'm just MAD! Boys are so clueless!

On a bright note; I may be able to go back to work in October...I CAN'T WAIT! My next appointment is in exactly one week, I will be begging /asking at that time! I work at ULTA, there are 25 to 30 girls there and ALWAYS someone to friggin talk to!

Bedrest is officially making me a crazy woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment