Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life is One Big WTF Moment....(short for : one big late night psycho babble. Don't Hate.)

Sometimes it's the WTF moments that snap us back to the reality that is "Hey Turd, you are wasting your energy going the wrong way for?"

Like the time I dated a guy for two years, knowing damn well he was not EVEN the one for me. He asked me to marry him....twice....and I said no...BOTH times. It took the second ,"No" before my WTF moment happened.

There was also the many, many times I spent hours trying to make every body ELSE happy. Just in case you didn't know; I mascarade as Wonder Woman, so when I say everybody...I MEAN everybody!

It took a totally exhausted me quite a few WTF moments to figure out that being happy myself is really the ONLY way that everybody ELSE can be happy to!

I can't tell you how many times I've asked myself, "What if I did things differently". We all have exact points in our lives where one single decision changed everything.

In saying that...I've decided that I don't regret one. single. thing.

The journey of getting to where we are now is kind of fabulous!



Ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment