Friday, July 2, 2010

My Mouth Has No Filter

I'd like to believe I am getting better at thinking BEFORE I speak, but in all honesty I still think my mouth has no filter. I think it's a genetic disorder. Tonight I expanded a bit more than I intended to......WAAAAAY MORE....on a date.

I am pretty sure I TOLD him he was my boyfriend, I am also pretty sure I TOLD him I want (more) kids and I don't care if it happened soon. As if THAT weren't enough, I COMPLETELY put him on the spot about the possibility of living together and his relationship before me.

(shakes head)

Any normal guy, would've left RUNNING. Lucky for me, he's not a runner.

Truth be told, I do call him my boyfriend. It is easier that way. I speak with hundreds of people every day and don't think perfect strangers need to know the complexity of my relationships.

As for the babies, I should've kept that one to myself (so clearly). It's just that he's sooooo very dreamy, kind, animated, funny,and patient. I think he'd be a wonderful father; did I mention...dreamy? Anyhauser, yep...should've kept that one to myself.

The living together thing...well, I just honestly wanted to know what he thought. I'm not trying to give up my closet and girly bathroom or anything. Plus, everybody knows I DESPISE moving.

As for asking about the relationship before me...curiosity kills and that is yet another thing I should've probably kept to myself at the moment.

On that note, the cat is out of the bag; my mouth has no filter.

Imagine.

That.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment