Monday, June 21, 2010

For Some Things There Are No Words

For some things there are no words, but today I will try to explain!

My step-mom always says, "Let it go and set it free, if it comes back (he or she), it is meant to be."

I always shrugged it off...until this weekend.


The only man I've ever truly loved came into my life again this weekend. He spoke to me from his heart about our falling out last summer. He apologized and melted me all over again. We are giving it another go...one day at a time. I normally don't blog about this stuff, BUT this is the exception.

"Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed, to those who still believe although they've been betrayed, to those who still love although they've been hurt before."


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments: