Thursday, July 2, 2009

Poopity

I feel all poopity.

I am tired but can't sleep...or should I say exhausted! I have so much on my mind right now it is hard to sort through myself. Sometimes I think this blog steals my brain cells and keeps them for herself. My blog is a girl...clearly. Selfish selfish blog...don't you know I need every ounce of my brain right now!

I am stressin over apartmentish stuff.

I need to move out.


-Spending the night at a different house every night is getting tiresome.


-Paying my own brother rent sucks (partially because I am never there).


-I don't feel I can move out until I find out a start date for my newish job and nail down exactly what I will be making after taxity shiz.


-The whole not knowing where I'm going to live thing, sort of throws a wrench in figuring schools out for C.


-Hotrod stresses me in his own little way which I can't put my finger on at the moment...and even if I did I'm not sure that I'd even go there on this blog.


-My financial aid is draggin ass again- the class I NEED is almost full...THIS IS NOT kosher!


-Cierra's dad is getting her a cell phone. I don't think an eight-year-old needs a cell phone.


-I miss my friends...I haven't found a vent able buddy here yet and I do believe it's taking it's toll.


-I broke down in tears for the first time in YEARS in front of my mom tonight- I felt like a big fat baby.


- Do you know how hard it is to be a bill collector, have a bad day AND get yelled at by people? Please be nice to collectors that call you...they only do it because you don't pay your bills on time and have their collateral. Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment