Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FABULOUSO


I'm fabulous...clearly.

I realize that you wouldn't know it by reading my winey-baby blog before, but you MUST understand----- I was pre-menstrally bitchy, tired, under-sexed, and over-worked! ,p> Now....now I am better! (sorry about that-seriously) Had a world wind last couple of weeks and am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...FOR SURE!

ULTA is fantastic! I am so unbelievably Hap- hap-happy to be face first in the cosmetics industry once again. My training for 'Prestige Store Manager' is finally complete, testers are ordered and the cleaning streak has begun. ( I am OCD about ALL testers being spotlessly clean ALL the time) the reason is simple. As a consumer...that does (not lately), but HAS spent LOADS of money of products; I will not buy, unless I can touch and or smell them FIRST. If there is anything funky going on in the testers zone to prevent that...then the sale is lost. Anyhauser, you get what I mean.

Needless to say, my work is cutout for me. I've got an A-Plus group of girls and can't wait to blow our first event out of the water!

I found an apartment...F-I-N-A-L-L-Y. I can't move in until August 15th, but am so excited I could scream! It isn't the fabulous downtown loft I was hoping for, but think it will do the job for the time being. I am just happy that it isn't a huge cookie cutter apartment complex and sort-of looks like a house.

At this point in my life, sensible is more important that other things. GAWD.

For the record sensible is over-rated, but I am pretty confident in my ability to make sensible the new black. My apartment (and when I say apartment, I mean ME), CAN be sensible sexy. I'll call it- Jexible...or Sensi Jexy or Jexy Sense; step back Webster this phrase is gonna catch (there are enough Jen's in this world to make it happen).

Won't you all be happy when I am in my apartment and back to blogging regularly? Oh I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment