Sunday, February 26, 2012

School Schmool

I get discouraged when people call me a Professional Student. (Mainly people in my family). I think it's because it's not like I had a choice in the matter. Believe me! If I could've gone to school full-time, I certainly would have!

I finished my Bachelor's degree in 6 years going to school part-time and this Masters degree is taking me just as friggin' long.

I am on the downhill slope, and the finish line is within my reach now. SOOOO exciting! That being said, I still have a lot of research and writing to do.

If you have time, please take this survey for me! (It's for a paper I am writing on time management and critical thinking!

http://kwiksurveys.com?s=LHIHIK_f9fbdfa7

3 comments:

  1. I took the survey, but I'm not sure it worked... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great to be educated to our maximum potential. If it takes a few years so be it. I admire anyone who takes any classes after they graduate High School and my admiration increases with every class someone takes. It takes a lot of dedication to complete a degree no matter how long it takes. You are doing a great job in my humble opinion! ~Desiree~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Desiree, I appreciate your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete