Sunday, March 6, 2011

I work in 4.5 hours WAAAAAAA!

It is officially Sunday morning, and though I WISH I've been up so late because of something OTHER than homework, I cannot tell a lie! My hell-a-cious Quantitative Analysis course ends in TWO weeks.

THANK. GAWD.

So far, it has officially been the hardest thing I've ever done in the HISTORY of grad school. That being said, when it's over, I am celebrating by taking my camera out, dusting it off and taking some pictures. I've been slacking in that department...seriously. slacking.

Plus I'm dragging Rod out of this state, to somewhere for a few days when C goes to her dads for spring break. It's ALSO long overdue!

Can't.

wait!

This is Rod and I's kissing stare off...in which I was cheating by closing my eyes. (The rule was 'no blinking' and my thought was...'it's hard to blink when you're eyes are closed') ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment