Monday, December 13, 2010

Morningtime, Morning joggers and General Morning cheery-ness

I USED to be a morning person, and still consider myself so when I'm not burning the midnight oil...like.... all. the. time.

I think jogging is healthy, just not morning jogging. If morning joggers knew how tempting they looked to morning motorists, they would stay home and do sit-ups.



I have a "carpe diem" mug and, truthfully, at six in the morning the words do not make me want to seize the day. They make me want to slap a dead poet. ~Joanne Sherman

I actually have grown to enjoy running/ jogging. However, part of my despise in the morning is probably because I'm not the one out there doing it (in below freezing weather)! I see those of you who ARE, and even though I want to run you over so early in the morning, it is only because I admire your dedication!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!! I'm trying to talk myself into a run tomorrow - and it isn't even as freezing here! (Just the sucky thin-ass air...)

    ReplyDelete