Saturday, September 4, 2010

Expectations are the Bollocks

I work at a salon, so there is an over. abundance. of magazines. Seriously.

I read magazines backwards, mainly because the articles seem a bit condescending.(Or I was Asian in my past life.)

The articles....can I vent?



Nothing in life can be decided by a list or a quiz (though it is fun to pretend that it's that easy).

There is no ultimate answer, just people making money pretending that there is.

I believe that the choices you make and the chances you take and the courage you are willing to show are what make you as a person.

If you aren't happy....do something about it already. I think it really is that simple. Sheesh.


On a completely different note I LOVE this scarf on Etsy.( I have blog ADD, don't hate).

Maybe I can con Rod's sister into teaching me how to knit...THAT is a possibility.

Oh! and my ex-husband got re-married today/yesterday. I'm happy, she's rad. (I have guilt over telling him I didn't love him... yes. I did.) I'm just happy he finally found his 'one'.

My turn!

1 comment:

  1. Yeaaayy! It was great. Cierra was adorable and danced all night... She was rocking her pretty girly dress! I'm just a-waitin' to buy my plane ticket for Jennnn's wedding in Omaha... :)

    ReplyDelete