Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Caught the Bouquet Bitches!

Yesterday I did makeup and pictures at Renee and Mike's wedding. It was perfection, even though being the wedding photographer stresses me out!

The day started with Beer for Breakfast with my Rod (I told you I was a good cook; ha ha!)and ended with a bangin' reception!

I Caught The Bouquet Bitches!



I'll post some of the pictures after I put a dent in editing. Editing...ugg

On the upside of up; We're moving this week and I am OH! SOOO Excited! (This says A LOT since I despise moving with a bloody passion).

3 comments:

  1. That's kinda like my mom telling me I'm pretty! lol

    I Misssss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay sweet sweet Jenny!
    I have spent the last 3 hours reading your blogs...wow what I have learned and caught up on :) I know you are the absolut best thing that ever happened to my brother...no one has ever compared or come close! No one will or has ever loved and adored my silly twin more than you. BUT- make sure that you get to the top of that list, then kids and then your boyfriend :) And I hope you take your lesson to heart in the blog that stated that you will do what makes YOU happy first and then worry about others. Because, if you don't then no one will ever know what your true reasons behind your decisions may be. :)
    Love always, your FSIL...hopefully :) Sorry had to do it..hahaha

    ReplyDelete